Reserve an individual or group study room.
Make your choice above.
- View Carrels -- Carrels are closet sized rooms with a desk and a chair. They are single occupancy. You can pick up a key at the Public Services Desk.
- View Group Study Rooms -- Group Study Rooms have space for 2-6 people and are equipped with a smart screen for use with a laptop. No key is needed for these rooms.
- View Group Study 24/7 Rooms -- Group Study 24/7 Rooms have space for 2-6 people and are equipped with a smart screen for use with a laptop. No key is needed to access these rooms. These rooms are available 27 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that spaces can be reserved for up to 2 hours at a time and only one reservation can be made per day. Visit the Wake Study Space web page for more options on campus. For additional information, including room use policies, please visit the Spaces and places page.
- Click on "next available" or go to a specific date.
- Select the time block you wish to reserve. The default is 2 hours.
- Use the box below the grid to edit or delete your request.
- Click submit times.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding