Reserve an individual or group study room.
Make your choice from the pulldown menu above.
Carrels - closet sized rooms with a desk and chair. They are single occupancy. You will pick-up a key at the main desk.
Group Study - have room for 2- 6 and are equipped with a smart screen for use with a laptop. No key needed.
Group Study - 24/7 - have room for 2- 6 and are equipped smart screen for use with a laptop. No key needed. These rooms are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Spaces can be reserved for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Only 1 reservation per day.
Visit the Wake Study Space site for more options on Campus.
1. Click on "Next Available" or go to a specific date.
2. Select the time block you wish to reserve. The default is 2 hours.
3. Use the box below the grid to edit or delete your request.
4. Click Submit Times.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.